Lobbies are now open- June 1, 2020
Citizens Community Bank puts the health and safety of our customers, employees, and community above all else. Understanding our branches are public spaces that can oftentimes be very busy, we would like to share information on how we are operating in the safest way possible while serving our customers and the community.
We encourage customers to continue making appointments if your banking needs requires to meet with a banker in person. This allows our branches to prepare for your arrival and minimize the length of time needed to complete your business needs.
If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to use our other options that are available to help with your banking needs by using online banking, mobile banking, telephone banking or drive thru lanes.
A note on updates in our branches:
- Our teams are practicing social distancing, floor markers have been placed to indicate safe distancing in the lobby.
- If we see our lobbies with too many people, we will ask those closest to the entrance to patiently wait outside until the lobby is less crowded.
- Our branches are providing hand sanitizer for customers and employees.
- We have added plexi-glass guards on our teller lines.
- If customers are wearing a face mask, please be prepared to remove it temporarily for identification purposes.
- Use a pen, keep it. If you use a pen during your visit, please feel free to take it with you.
- Check writing stations will not be available at this time. Please request a deposit slip from your teller.
- We continue to clean, disinfect, and sanitize our work spaces including high-touch surfaces..
Our employees are ready to greet everyone with the biggest smiles in town!
We want to thank you for your continued support throughout the transitioning period and adapting to change in order to best serve our customers.