Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Citizens Community Bank Online Banking
- Online Banking is FREE
- Free e-statements
- Obtain updated loan and deposit balance information
- View images of canceled checks
- Access approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- View bank statements from the last twelve months
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transactions into your financial software
Cash Management Services
Apply for our Cash Management Services available through Online Banking. All Cash Management services are subject to approval by Citizens Community Bank.
Using Citizens Community Bank Business Online Banking, you have the ability to send and receive payments (direct deposit or direct billing) electronically through an automated clearinghouse.
Direct Deposit Payroll Benefits
- Employees will not need to leave work on payday to deposit or cash their paycheck
- There is just one debit to the business account, so reconciling is much simpler.
- You will use less of your check supply and will no longer need to sign the paychecks
- No longer need to reissue checks or place stop payments on lost payroll checks
Recurring Payments Benefits
Examples of recurring payments include fitness club dues, membership dues, donations, and monthly utilities.
- Payments will be in your account on the due date
- You will have immediate access to your funds
- There is no need to send out additional notices nor a bill collector
Save time and money by depositing your checks electronically!
- Using special equiment and an internet connection, you can scan your checks to make your deposit electronically at your desk.
- Minimize or eliminate trips to the bank
Citizens Community Bank can process incoming or outgoing wire transfers for your business. All you need to do is stop in to one of our branch offices.
Contact any of our locations for more information and to get signed up for any of our Account Management Services.