Citizens Community Bank has loans to purchase or refinance new or used vehicles, including cars, pickups, sport utility vehicles, recreational vehicles, and more.
When you need extra cash, we can set up a personal loan for you. Collateral for these types of loans can be Citizens Community Bank certificates of deposit, vehicle titles, or other personal property. You can also apply for an Overdraft Protection line of credit.
Click Here to go to the Consumer Loan Application (PDF).
Click Here for our new easy to use Online calculators.
Lot Financing Program
Citizens Community Bank has a special lot financing program designed for those who want to buy a lot with plans to build a home for personal use in the near future. These loans are set up to provide simple/cost effective financing for lot purchases. Please complete an Application and take it to any Citizens Community Bank office.
Home Equity Lines of Credit and Loans
The advantages of a Home Equity Line of Credit include:
- A revolving line of credit is approved for a maximum amount and can be used and repaid repeatedly — Funds are available whenever you need them without going through the loan approval process over and over.
- Funds are accessed by check. — Easy access to cash when needed. You don't need to contact the bank each time you want to make a draw against the loan. Use Online Banking to deposit funds into your checking or savings account and make loan payments.
- Interest assessed on the outstanding balance — Interest is charged only on the actual amount advanced. You save money on this account compared to a conventional loan.
- Lower rate than most other consumer loans, so you save money. Variable rates as well as fixed rates for various time periods are available. Balloon payment will often result. Offer of credit is subject to credit approval.
- Interest paid may be tax deductible (check with your tax advisor)
- Once established, your home equity line of credit is there when you need it to use over and over again — You can improve your home, consolidate personal obligations and make major purchases like a new car, or fund important investments.
If you need it, want it, desire it, or dream it, we want to help you get it!!
Please complete an Application and take it to any Citizens Community Bank office. Your application will be expedited if you include a copy of your homeowner's insurance policy and a verification of income / earnings. We can usually "conditionally approve" a home equity loan or line within a day of receiving a complete application and other supporting documents. We may require an appraisal in certain situations.
Click here for our new easy to use Online calculators to help you solve some common financial problems. If you find these calculators useful, be sure to bookmark this page or suggest it as a link to your favorite home page or search engine.
Oli Devaud NMLS# 580426
Ian Trulson NMLS# 580425
Brent Gallup NMLS# 86185
Mike Schwartz NMLS# 580420
Jay Buttars NMLS# 1200400
Idaho Falls/Ammon Branch
Kirk Larsen NMLS# 771974
Mark Winters NMLS# 845074
Ken Ford NMLS# 809711
Idaho Falls/Taylor Crossing Branch
Megan Bodrero NMLS# 580429
Brody Perrenoud NMLS# 580428
Nathan Christensen NMLS# 580418
Karl Boehm NMLS# 580423
Ruth Glider NMLS# 580424
Eric Christensen NMLS# 1227396